Skip to main content

Etheric Temple of the Ressurection

The Old City of Jerusalem
This photo was not actually taken in 2012 on my tour to the Temple of the Resurrection but a year previous when I visited on my own
So, Linda and I finished our journey into Crete and like two explorers stumbled upon what I feel deeply within myself was the location of the Etheric Temple of Truth.  We were both happy with our trip and ready to fly off and into Tel Aviv and find our way to Jerusalem.  I had been to Jerusalem three times previous, but this time had a new mission and that was to seek guidance to new places and holding an intention that if it were possible to stumble upon where the Ark of the Covenant had been then maybe we too could be touched by that energy.   We visited the sites I normally go to, the Temple of Serapis being a favourite of mine located in St Anne's.  Remember I had the note with 180 names on it that were travelling with us in order to receive healing along the way energetically.  I also had individuals that I was doing personal Sacred Site healing for but to every sacred site we visited the 180 names came with us and I would stop to meditate for them and place the piece of paper with all their names somewhere in the location so the energies could be transmitted to them via the energy of their name.
The photo below is of myself and Linda outside the Garden Tomb where Mary Magdalene found that the rock had been rolled away and Jesus was not in there.  This is one of my most favourite places.  The energy of the Gardens here is so peaceful, it is a Haven of Love and Peace where I feel sure miracle of healing could happen if your heart is open enough to receive.  The tree below, I simply love and how appropriate that a tree growing in such a way should be here in this location.  There is two places they think may be where Jesus was crucified and one is just outside these gardens in a car park which they will probably never dig up to find out and the other is in the Old City at the Church of the Holy Seplchre.  Both locations are very Holy energy but I am more connected to this location as it speaks to my cells.  
It's three years now since this visit so I am finding it difficult to remember everything we did and am using the photos to spark my memory, but some places and some experiences never leave you and one of those experiences was when Linda and I went to Zedekhia's Cave.  I had read somewhere that it was a possible location for the Ark of the Covenant and so I wanted to see what we could feel in this cave.  I had never visited it previously, somehow it had escaped my notice, but all is perfect and this visit was the one to go there and so Linda and I went on another mystery tour just the two of us.  Just as we got down into the depths of the cave we met with two guys who were busy setting up video equipment.  They had some pretty high tech equipment so it was fairly clear that they must be doing a documentary or something.  I said hello and asked what they were up to and they said they were recording a documentary to do with the Ark of the Covenant!  I was shocked, surprised, bedazzled almost for a whole second! I said that is what we are here for when they went on to tell
us that they were here to debunk the theory that the Ark of the Covenant was ever in Zedekiah's cave.  Apparently they too were talking about the very same writings I had read about it having been there and they wanted to proved the guy whose name is Ken Wyatt wrong.  The main guy was very negative, but his helper was really interested in what we were doing.  We joked a little and I said we believed we may find the energy but not concerned about physical things and naturally we were not going to be allowed to go beyond the ropes into the deepest areas of the cave, but wow!  If only we could that would be awesome!  We went deeper into the cave until we felt drawn to a particular area, I could feel the energy drawing me in and so I closed my eyes and my arms were lifted and my heart opened and the language and
codes began to pour out from me.  Whatever was in here was awesome, the energy was amazing.  We continued on feeling the buzzing of energy moving through our bodies and dodging the strange looks from locals and cave guards peering at us.  On leaving the cave we saw the doco guys outside, they called out to see if we found anything, to which of course we said YES!  This trip goes on but I will stop here for now. 

When I came home to Australia, somehow I stumbled upon an old photo of the Old City that I had taken on my previous trip to Jerusalem when I was travelling alone.  This photo is the one at the top of this page. I had not noticed it before, but it was clear now that there was a magenta energy glowing over the Old City in the exact location of Zedekiah's Cave!  Clearly this was showing the energy of the Holy Shekinah (Pesence of God).  I eagerly await my next trip to the Holy City of Jerusalem and another visit to Zedekiah's cave!

The Old City of Jerusalem is the location of the Temple of Resurrection of Mary and Jesus and the colour that symbolises the resurrection in religion is magenta!

You can view more of my photos from this trip here on Facebook... I hope you can feel the energies from the photos... enjoy

Zedekiah's Cave

Old City of Jerusalem

If you would like to travel with me on one of my Etheric Retreat Sacred Tours please follow this site and I will add you to my mailing list to keep you up to date with upcoming tours.

www.luxorlightspiritualtravel.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thebes of the North

Sarcophagi Lid - San el Hagar Thebes of the North and the Sarcophagi Gateway  Imagine the stillness and feeling of peace within when you have found your balance, your unification with your true self; when you have passed between worlds and found the secret of Being. Imagine the feeling of love inside of you..............   Just for a moment close your eyes and go within to your heart centre.  Breathe with no thought, just feeling.  Go deeper, breathe deeper; there is no room for thought because you are in touch with your own inner presence.  You are in touch with the Divine aspect of you.  This is a fleeting moment of enlightenment.  Imagine this state of being as the state you carry all of the time.  Imagine that............ and feel the love.... Look at the image above and be that within your own heart, your inner world, you own inner body.  This is truth, this is what true healing is.  You have been told, heal thy self and you have wondered and sought outside

All Set for the Temple of Truth

A Journey of Truth - Part Two Arrival into Crete  on 11.5.2012=30/3 We see again the 11 showing us that we are being guided by Spirit and the 30/3 represents the Holy Spirit. The 3 vibration is also that of my Soul and I have noticed that on these days I tend to do something extra special. Extra special today was entering into Crete; the very land beneath the Temple of Truth. My path is in service to you so I remind you here that what I share with you is for your healing as well as mine. Together we are one and what I do you do too and the healing I have myself achieved I know is also shared by you as you read this and that is my intention to share the Light codes that have come to me in order to share them with you. I am always very aware of the presence travelling alongside me of those who follow my work, but this journey more so than others I was ever aware of their presence. This gave me more incentive and more determination to make the most of every moment so I did not was

Temple of Serapis

Temple of Serapis at The Serapeum Alexandria Temple of Serapis For many years I have wanted to go to the Serapeum in Alexandria , but one thing and another it never happened and then the Serapeum in Sakkara opened and I thought I had it all wrong and that was the Serapeum I had been trying to get to.  Anyway, I have visited the Serapeum in Sakkara twice and while I had a wonderful experience it had nothing on my experience when the other day I made it to Serapis’ Temple at the Serapeum in Alexandria.  Yes, there really was another Serapeum in Alexandria and I had for whatever reason been directed away from it for some ten years.  I guess it is understandable with Egypt having so much to offer and so much to see and experience that my focus has gone elsewhere. Drawn to touching the feet of Serapis. So, the 3 rd February 2016 my love affair with Serapis was reawakened and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.  The Serapeum in Alexandria is the remains of the Tem